A fully structured experience where kids can turn stories into plays. Great for camps, after-school, and even birthday parties. Just in time for summer, get your pre-order in today! Details below.
This one takes us back, y’all. To summers when magic happened in the backyard. To neighbors who brought food, painted backdrops, and rallied their peeps to watch our productions. We like to think of this as playwriting with a purpose. Kids get to build a play, while our award-winning framework builds their social skills, language skills, and critical thinking skills.
Gather your troops, assign parts, and follow our lead.
During all the fun, your kids will:
- Build inference and summarization skills
- Describe their characters and build costumes accordingly
- Practice a story retelling pattern that will build narrative skills
- Divide the story into scenes Collaborate with friends to make staging decisions
- Write (or say) lines of dialogue that communicate the message of each scene